Wood Pressed Sesame Oil
Home › Products › Wood Pressed Edible Oil › Wood Pressed Sesame Oil
Price : 250.00 / Litre
MOQ : 50 Litre
||Manufacturer, Exporter, Supplier
||Antioxidant, High In Protein, Low Cholestrol
| Click to view more |
Preferred Buyer From
||Anywhere in India
Glass Bottle, Plastic Bottle
No Preservatives used
- Sesame oil is an edible vegetable oil derived from sesame seeds.
- Besides being used as a cooking oil, it is used as a flavor enhancer in many cuisines, having a distinctive nutty aroma and taste.
- The oil is one of the earliest-known crop-based oils
- It is unprocessed, unrefined, chemical free and 100 % natural cultivated by our farmers
- High in antioxidants, help reduce cell damage caused by free radicals
- Rich in omega 6 fatty acids and good for heart
- Relief for constipation and indigestion
- Helps to reduce blood pressure
- Helps to treat arthritis
- Used for cooking and frying
- Used for Oil pulling
- Used for body massage which reduces body heat
- Used for pickles and other dishes /cuisines
- Hair growth
- Used in early stages of new born to improve muscle strength
- Color of our oil varies based on seeds batch and our quality remains always same.
- Our oils are manufactured using traditional method and are free from chemical, adulteration, preservatives, etc.
- Sediments below are part of the traditional blending process as its only cloth filtered.
- Wood Pressed Sesame Oil
- Marachekku Sesame Oil
- Cold Pressed Sesame Oil
- Lakdi Ghani Sesame Oil
Looking for "Wood Pressed Sesame Oil" ?