- Ghee is clarified butter made from the milk of a buffalo or cow.
- Pure desi ghee, is ghee made of desi cow's milk.
- It contains plenty of omega-3 fatty acids along with Vitamin A.
- Ghee is one of the most trusted and used products in Ayurveda as it has got many healing properties.
- Ghee consists of fat soluble vitamins, which aid weight loss
- Ghee also plays a key role in balancing hormones and maintaining healthy cholesterol.
- Ghee also has a high heat point, which prevents it from producing free radicals that damage cell function
- Ghee is known to be suitable for all skin types
- Ingesting ghee helps you keep warm from within; which is perhaps why it is extensively used in many winter preparations
- As per ayurveda pouring a few drops of warm pure cow ghee into the nostrils in the morning may provide quick relief for clogged nose
- Ghee happens to be one of the highest quality food sources of butyric acid, which makes it an ideal pick to support the health of the intestinal walls. The cells of the colon use butyric acid as their preferred source of energy.
- Our vedic A2 ghee is prepared by the bilona churned method.
- We obtain milk from the cow which are grass fed
- Then the milk is heated in earthen pots and are kept overnight to make the curd out of it. Further the curd is churned to make butter.
- The butter is then boiled so that the water gets evaporated.
- The pure desi ghee is made by the Ayurvedic churned method at our farm. 30 kg of curd is used to prepare 1 kg of ghee.
- Stage 1 – Pure desi cow milk is boiled (in earthern pots)
- Stage 2 - Boiled milk is converted to yogurt overnight
- Stage 3 – Yogurt is churned using traditional bilona method
- Stage 4 - Butter which is obtained is warmed to get ghee
We handpick and make only premium ghee
As our ghee is prepared from traditional method the state of ghee(liquid/semi solid/solid) varies based on weather conditions of storage, transit, etc and the quality of our ghee remains same all the time.
- Desi Cow Ghee
- A2 Cow Ghee
- Hallikar Cow Ghee
- Pure Cow Ghee
- A1 Cow Ghee